Repeatedly mocked for choosing a goal so big, Lawrence takes on the challenge of doing 50 Full Distance Triathlons, in 50 consecutive days, through all 50 US States. His journey will make you laugh, cry and possibly squirm in your seats in disbelief.
Lawrence shares with you the ups, the downs and the life lessons learned along the way. His story resonates with all, young and old. You won’t want to miss this tale of adventure as they ‘Redefine Impossible.
- 50 Full Distance Triathlons, in 50 consecutive days, in all 50 US states (2015)
- Most 70.3 Triathlons in a single year – Guinness Record (2011)
- Most 140.6 Triathlons in a single year – Guinness Record (2013)
- First Mountain Bike up Kilimanjaro (2017)
- Kona Ironman Qualifier
James lives with his wife, Sunny, and their five children in Utah. After breaking several Guinness World Records, James wondered if he had truly found his mental and physical limits. He knew there was more. Experience firsthand the remarkable journey of James Lawrence and his family.
PLANS AND PRICING
Choose the perfect plan for your level of training and goals.
- FREE Final Surge Account
- FREE Short Distance Plans
- Weekly Email Tips
- Much More…
- All FREE Plan benefits
- Olympic distance triathlon plans
- 10k run & 40k TT cycling plans
- Coaches Forum
- All Short Plan benefits
- 70.3 Triathlon plans
- All run & cycling distance plans
- Unlimited access to libraries
- Coaches webinars
- All Mid Plan benefits
- Full Distance Triathlon Plans
- Strength & recovery plans
- Exclusive access to Iron Cowboy
- Free Team Iron Cowboy gear