David Warden Internationally recognized coach and author, 40 first-place tri/duathlon wins, Kona Qualifier, 70.3 Worlds qualifier, Boston qualifier…and we can keep going.
- David Warden is an internationally recognized coach and author
- His current and former clients include World Age Group Duathlon champions, Guinness World record holder James Lawrence, and multiple Ironman World Championship qualifiers
- He is the co-author of Triathlon Science, the industry standard text for triathlon coaches and academics. He is also the co-author of the Summer 2018 publication 80/20 Triathlon.
His athletic resume consists of forty 1st place overall wins in triathlon and duathlon, including the USA Triathlon Rocky Mountain Region Sprint Triathlon Champion (overall, 2011 and 2016) and 2nd place USA Triathlon Age Group Duathlon Nationals. He has finished as the top American at the Mallorca 70.3, Abu Dhabi International Half, and Balearic Olympic Championships. David has qualified multiple times for the Boston Marathon and Ironman 70.3 World Championships.
PLANS AND PRICING
Choose the perfect plan for your level of training and goals.
- FREE Final Surge Account
- FREE Short Distance Plans
- Weekly Email Tips
- Much More…
- All FREE Plan benefits
- Olympic distance triathlon plans
- 10k run & 40k TT cycling plans
- Coaches Forum
- All Short Plan benefits
- 70.3 Triathlon plans
- All run & cycling distance plans
- Unlimited access to libraries
- Coaches webinars
- All Mid Plan benefits
- Full Distance Triathlon Plans
- Strength & recovery plans
- Exclusive access to Iron Cowboy
- Free Team Iron Cowboy gear